Tuesday, June 10, 2008

Does anyone have...

any starter cherry tomato plants or maybe some that came up from last year that you are getting rid of? I purchased this hanging tomato "plant" from a kid who came to my door...he told me it was an actual plant. When he delivered it, I was a bit shocked...it was a bag and some seeds. It obviously is too late to start these seeds. I would just go to a garden center and pick some up, but I really need some smaller plants to fit in these holes in the bag.

2 comments:

KarlandBethany said...

We still have a tray with a few plants that we think are yellow pear tomatoes (the small ones- like cherry-size). If yu want them, they are yours.

They are great straight off the vine in salads. I even crushed some extras last year and froze them to use to make veggie soup & spaghetti sauce.

Judy said...

I will take them.. I will email you.